Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors is seeking a full-time Shipper Receiver for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers a wide variety of products for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires positive, team-oriented individuals who can contribute to the growth of the company by supporting our Shipping and Receiving department. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Packaging parts to ensure safe and defect free arrival of items to customers
- Generating pack-lists
- Material handling
- Order picking
- Loading and unloading freight and delivery trucks
- Operating warehouse tools and equipment
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
- Following safety standards and guidelines
Things you can expect from Northside Industries:
- Training, training, training: Northside Industries invests in formal training and cross-training to ensure you are always honing your skills
- Clean, indoor working environment: leave the cold and heat outside and enjoy the comfort of working indoors in a clean workplace
- Great team: Renowned as a great place to work, Northside is proud of its team and puts a great deal of effort into ensuring people stay because they are happy and taken care of.
- Benefits: offered after 3 months of work
Northside Industries also offers a signing bonus of $500 upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries holds quality and welding certification through ISO 9001:2015 and CWB respectively.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to hr@northsideind,ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.