Opportunities for Welders of ALL levels to Join our Growing Team
Competitive Wage + Signing Bonus of $500 + Shift Premium + Much More
Whether you are looking to start your welding career or have extensive experience and are looking for a change, we've got roles for everyone!
Northside Industries (NSI), an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors, is looking for multiple permanent, full-time welders to join our team in West Kelowna, BC.
Opportunities are available on all shifts:
Day shift: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Monday to Friday
Afternoon shift: 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM Monday to Friday
Evening shift: 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM Sunday to Thursday
- GTAW/GMAW Welding of a variety of Aluminum products in a safe and efficient manner
- Following both customer and internal prints to ensure parts meet quality expectations
- Welder setup for differing material thicknesses and weld-callouts
- Safe and efficient use of supportive tools such as grinders, jigs/fixtures etc.
- Interpret weld prints to ensure parts meet all dimensional requirements
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages reviewed after completion of probationary period and annually.
- Steady full-time employment.
- Employee Share Purchase Program.
- Extended Healthcare.
- On site parking.
- Overtime pay.
- RRSP matching.
- Annual Safety allowance.
- Initial safety loan forgivable after probation.
- Signing bonus (limited time offer).
- Afternoon and Evening Shift premiums.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Weekends off.
- And much more.
NSI provides competitive compensation packages, benefits, and career advancement opportunities. NSI holds quality and welding certification through ISO 9001:2015 and CWB respectively.
NSI also offers a signing bonus of $500 upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.