Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors and is seeking an experienced Production Worker for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers both locally and throughout Western Canada for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires positive, team-oriented individuals who can contribute to the growth of the company by supporting the product sanding and polishing department.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Loading and un-loading equipment
- Material handling
- Operating machines such as drill presses, sanders, metal saws, etc.
- Supporting machine operators
- Measuring and inspecting parts
- Using basic hand tools to carry out grinding/deburring activities
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
- Following safety standards and guidelines
Things you can expect from Northside Industries:
- Training, training, training: Northside Industries invests in formal training and cross-training to ensure you are always honing your skills
- Clean, indoor working environment: leave the cold and heat outside and enjoy the comfort of working indoors in a clean workplace
- Great team: Renowned as a great place to work, Northside is proud of its team and puts a great deal of effort into ensuring people stay because they are happy and taken care of.
- Benefits: offered after 3 months of work
Northside Industries also offers a signing bonus of $500 upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries holds quality and welding certification through ISO 9001:2015 and CWB respectively.