Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors and is seeking a full-time CNC Machine Operator for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers a wide variety of products for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented individual who can contribute to the growth of the company.
We are filling a Monday to Friday 2:30pm - 11:00pm Shift.
- Set-up and Operation of a CNC machines that may include Laser tables, Sanding equipment, Waterjet Tables, and Press Brakes.
- Program selection
- Tooling Selection
- Reading and Interpreting technical drawings
- Measuring parts using a variety of tools and ensuring all parts meet quality requirements
Things you can expect from Northside Industries:
- Training, training, training: whether it be your first year of welding, or you have years of experience, Northside Industries invests in formal training and cross-training to ensure you are always honing your craft
- Clean, indoor working environment: leave the cold and heat outside and enjoy the comfort of working indoors in a clean workplace at a bench of your own
- Great team: Renowned as a great place to work, Northside is proud of its team and puts a great deal of effort into ensuring people stay because they are happy and taken care of.
- Benefits: offered after 3 months of work
Northside Industries also offers a signing bonus of $500 upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries holds quality and welding certification through ISO 9001:2015 and CWB respectively.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in either PDF or Word format.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.